At RCG, we provide guidance on the creation of edible garden spaces and help people learn how to grow their own food. Our goal is to help people connect with nature and encourage healthy lifestyle choices. We are invested in promoting regenerative systems to help revitalize our communities, our environment, and our world.
We encourage participation in the entire process of gardening– from seed to harvest, and cooking to composting. We use only organic gardening techniques– that means no chemicals or synthetic fertilizers are involved. Our programs also incorporate a culinary element, to teach different ways of utilizing garden produce and enjoying the fruits of our labor! Click here to learn more about the benefits of gardening.
RCG’s intention is to collaborate with you to create a gardening program that works best for your needs! We offer programs, lessons, and workshops with schools and community centers, as well as individual and family home gardens. Click here to see the various workshops we offer. Our services include:
- Organic edible gardening educational programs and workshops, in-person and online
- Garden design, planting, maintenance, and harvesting
- Curriculum creation for garden programming and environmental sustainability/justice
- Educational programming materials acquisition and budgeting
- Seed starting setups
- Installing new garden spaces, including building raised beds and herb spirals
- Troubleshooting pests and critters using organic techniques and biological control
- Indoor gardening: microgreens, kitchen herbs, houseplants, and mini-aquaponics setups
- Food prep, culinary assistance and recommendations for use of harvested produce
- Photography of garden spaces
- Field trips to sustainable urban farms